Prospect Immigration

Study Visa

Awesome Image
Study in Australia

Looking to study in Australia? Get started with a student visa. Australia offers world-class education, and with a student visa, you can participate in a course of study and experience the unique Australian culture.

Student visa
(subclass 500)

Experience studying in Australia with a student visa. This visa allows you to participate in a course of study, whether it is a full-time degree, diploma, or certificate program.

Student Guardian visa
(subclass 590)

If you're a parent or guardian, the student guardian visa allows you to visit Australia to support your child while they study.

Training visa
(subclass 407)

Looking to enhance your skills and knowledge? The training visa allows you to participate in workplace-based occupational training activities to improve your skills for your job, area of tertiary study, a field of expertise, or a professional development training program in Australia.

Client Reviews


April Special
Book Your Free 15 min Phone Consultation with a Registered MARA Agent!

Disclaimer: Your consultation will be conducted over the phone by one of our expert Registered MARA Agents. While we aim to provide valuable insights during this complimentary session, please be aware that its scope is to offer initial guidance. Due to the intricate nature of visa applications, additional consultation may be recommended for a thorough assessment of your circumstances and personalized advice. Please note that additional consultations beyond this complimentary session are subject to a fee.